Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lets Get to know me :D



Well Hello!
My name is Delina! I am 25 years old and live in lovely Evanston, Wyoming. I graduated from Evanston High School and then went on to attend Western Wyoming Community College on a soccer scholarship. Where I graduated with my Associates of Science in the hope of becoming a nurse one day. That dream is still there I just need to get my butt back in to nursing school!

I am LDS, have over 11 tattoos, and am very active in the church. I was born in to a family that was not active until it was time for me to get baptized and then after being baptized I myself fell away from the church. I have experienced life and now that I am active in my church again there are times when I just wish I could go back and stay active when I was younger, however I know that my father in heaven had a plan for me and I had to go through what I experienced in order to have the testimony that I do now.

With the 2 years of being active in my church I have had a lot of heart ache and trials come my way, but I did not let them stop me from moving forward and becoming the person that I am today. Yes I fell numerous times to temptation, yes I thought I had to settle for less than what I deserved, and yes I did doubt my father in heaven loved me, but after going through it all, all over again I realized that I was wrong on numerous things. My father in heaven loves me more than I will ever know and that his love for me will always be there even when I do not feel worthy of it.

I truly am blessed to be where I am at today within the gospel. I am excited to see where I will end up with in this next year, because to be honest I feel as if my father in heaven has some big plans in store for me and I am super excited to see what they are. I want this blog to touch others and to let them know that no matter where you are in life your always welcome to gods love and that nothing will ever change that even if you have messed up to the point you think you do not deserve it. I am excited to share my journey with you all :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment